The Ruby is a non-progressive slot machine game from the stables of the game providers iSoftBet. It features a simple layout and merges into a few tested bonus rounds coupled with a mode of operation that seamlessly interlocks in gameplay. At the execution of the base game, the stacked wild performs the function of keeping the bankroll ticking over while the Bonus Wheel plays the role of the “Safe” with all the goodies hidden inside. So, don’t wait any more, hit on the spin button of this slot machine as we strive to become one of the partakers of the goodies hidden in the safe.
The Ruby: How to Place a Bet
iSoftbet made The Ruby slot machine accessible on all mobile devices which include iPhone, Android, iPads and the likes. You can also have access to it on PCs (Apple Mac Windows). The range of wager starts from 30 pence which is just right for players on a low gaming budget. It peaks at £30 which is probably the prerogative of high rollers as well as experienced gamers who wish to strike gold with a single spin
Like most slot machines from iSoftBet, The Ruby game can be accessed on the go on every modern mobile device. You can also have access to the game in the casinos if you so desire. When you have made the conscious decision to set the reels of The Ruby into motion, you can conveniently start with the minimum bet of 30p if you are the prudent type, or perhaps you wish to last longer on the game. This is simply gaming at the convenience of both low budget and high budget players.
The Ruby: Gameplay
The famous game providers iSoftBet have been impressing lovers of the online casinos with the quality of games they have churned out over the years, and the popular slot machine known as The Ruby is not an exception. The Ruby is a typical slot game, sporting a total of five reels coupled with 30 paylines. The gaming giants iSoftBet placed the variance at low to medium; it is a fruit slot machine offering players a max payout of 600 coins at the execution of a single spin.
The bolts and nuts of this fruity video slot machine happen to be a Bonus Wheel capped with a cash award of 100 times your wager as well as some Free Spins. The game gives you an option; you need to make a choice between one of three jackpots; gamers should know beforehand that the jackpot wins are largely hinged on where the pointer will eventually make a landing. In addition, stacked wild will likely pitch in the main game, giving the player’s bankroll a much-needed boost to get into the pretty good stuff which is the bonus rounds.
Looking at the visual display, you would probably find nothing extraordinary. Standard icons populate the game’s reels, they include; bells, red 7s, cherries, dollar signs, wild, bags of coins, bars and of course the title symbol rubies. The symbol with the max payout is the ruby when five of them pitch on the game’s reels at the max stake; you get a reward of ten times your wager. The theoretical, the RTP is pegged at 96% or more.
- Bonus Modes; Bonus rounds add a lot of fun and excitement to your video game and The Ruby is not any different. It is equipped with a total of 3 bonus rounds, The initial one is Ruby on Fire, this is followed by the Bonus Wheel, and more importantly, the Free Spins feature which has the capacity of rewarding gamers with as much as ten spins for free.
- Ruby on Fire; Get the Ruby on fire bonus started on every random spin, the initial, third and fifth reels are changed to entirely wild reels which are also called the normal wilds. Players will definitely smile non-stop when they happen to hit a reel with fully wild.
- Bonus wheel; Anytime three bonus icons pitch, it goes to activate the Bonus Wheel- this offers a payout of up to 100 times your bet. This is equipped with a pointer and depending on wherever it makes a landing, one of three cash prizes will be awarded.
Gamers will be awarded up to 10 free falls (played on neon-coloured reels) as well as five times their stake just for activating the free spins. All the actions here are hinged on the Ruby logo, get ready to receive a payout of 10 times your bet the moment it pops up. Always be on the lookout for the sticky wild because it has the potential to turn into an extended wild and can boost free spin payouts by a very wild margin.
The Ruby: Game Buttons
The Ruby slot machine is equipped with game buttons like;
- Spin Button - This sets the reels rolling.
- Bet Button - It has two arrows up and down, click on the up arrow to top your bet and the down one to reduce it.
- Coin Value Button - This is used to adjust your coin value.
The Ruby: Payouts
With this slot machine, the max payout comes from the ruby with up to 833 times your bet; topaz pays 333.34 times while Cherry offers you 166.67 which is the least payout. Go ahead and give it a trial and you just might strike gold with your next spin.