The Eye of the Amulet is an iSoftBet designed slot machine game. The theme of the game is inspired by adventure and situated very close to two Egyptian pyramids. Join this thrilling voyage to ancient Egypt in collaboration with fearless explorers and tomb raiders on their treasure hunt. It takes the player to the beautiful civilizations that existed in Ancient Egypt. It comprises of gigantic constructions and ancient artifacts. Even the inspiration for the symbols is taken from that period. Whenever you see artifacts like Amulets, Ankh Cross, the Scarab and the Sphinx your mind will quickly go back to that era.
The graphics have been described as high quality and the signature tune as intense. The entire action is completed by very enticing game features and the fast-paced gameplay that will engage you for a long time. The betting rang which is seen as narrow is the only shortcoming as it would hardly take care of the needs of the high budget gamers. Even though the iGaming industry is suffused with slots inspired by the ancient civilization of Egypt, room will always be created for a good one like the Eye of the Amulet. It has special features, top-notch design, and enticing extras. You will certainly agree that this desert trek is definitely worth the trouble.
Eye of the Amulet: How to Place a Bet
The game’s reels are 5 in number with a total of 40 active paylines. You can access the game on every device. It has a betting range that goes from 20p to £20 which is absolutely comfortable for all types of players both beginners and veterans.
Eye of the Amulet: Gameplay
When playing the game, you will first see some treasure chests fully loaded with untapped treasures. The playing card symbols which depict the low-value icons are joined by higher value symbols like the ankh cross, the Sphinx, the male adventurer as well as the female one.
The symbol with the highest prize is the Lara Croft-style lady with 10, 75, 200 or even as much as 1,000 coins if you get lucky and land two, three, four or even five on a single payline. Always watch out for the scarab beetle which depicts the games wild. It comes with the usual capacity of replacing every other icon bar the Amulet scatter. iSoftBet equipped Eye of the Amulet slot machine with a couple of features including:
- Sand Storm feature – This has the potential to hit randomly on any spin at all. If the winds happen to be very strong, they can deliver a whole lot of things such as a 5-of-a-kind win, added wilds or wild reels. They can also activate the Free Spins feature.
- Free Spins feature – Activate this round whenever you land three amulet scatters or more, it can even be triggered through the Sand Storm feature. It is largely dependent on the number of scatters but you can get 5, 10, or even 15 free spins. Before the commencement of the feature, you will have the option of spinning the Bonus Wheel. The offer you will get include; 2x multipliers, four additional wilds, and extra free spins. Let the wheel continue moving until the pointer faces the Stare Free Spins icon. Once you enter the feature, you will be rewarded with extra free spins by a couple of Amulets scatters or more. The free spins available here are as much as 100.
Eye of the Amulet can best be described as a contemporary classic theme with its visuals and a blast of some Arabic styled tune heralding the wins as they come. Complaints have not been received about the design and the features don’t look bad at all, especially when you consider the Free Spins feature that will usher in the bounty.
Eye of the Amulet: Game Buttons
At the controls of Eye of the Amulet slot machine, you will encounter game buttons such as:
- Spin Button – This button sets the reels spinning.
- Autospin – Hit on this button to spin the reels without interruption till a preset number is reached.
- Information Button – This button displays the paytables.
- Bet Button - It has two arrows up and down, click on the up arrow to top your bet and the down one to reduce it.
Eye of the Amulet: Payouts
The regular symbols on Eye of the Amulet is 9 in total, starting with the low-value playing cards A, K, Q, J and 10, You will get 2 coins from three 10s, you will see a 10 coins jackpot for 5OAK but better rewards will come with Jacks, Queens, Kings, and Aces and 50AK Aces pays out 40 coins.
The Egyptian artifacts offer better rewards with the golden ankh offering 6-60 coins, the Sphinx take it a bit higher with 8-80 coins. At the top of the value ladder resides the hero and heroine depicted by the male and female adventurers. For 3OAK to 5OAK, the male pays from 12-125 and you can expect as much as 250 coins for 5OAK from the lady explorer. There is also a price of three coins when 20AK is hit. The max win potential possible on this slot machine is a whopping 10,000 coins, return to player is 96.51 with mid to high volatility.