The Diamond Wild slot game from the veteran game providers iSoftBet might look like a traditional slot game at first glance with the symbols of the red 7s, the cherries, the bells as well as the single, double and triple BARs, but that is not the case. The game has several extras on offer, the majority of which revolve around the Diamond symbol. Available on the game are the game’s wilds, free spins and the five progressive jackpots. Without the extras, the game will definitely look like a traditional slot.
You get to hear a clunk and ding sound at the end of each spin - this becomes part of the background sound of the overall hubbub of the casino. The progressive Jackpots payouts are positioned at the top of the reels, the 5 of them ticking upward tirelessly. On the top left, you will find the slot’s title boldly written. iSoftBet embed a whole lot of colors in the game, even the control buttons all come in different bright and beautiful colors.
This 5-reel and 20 payline slot game offers a progressive jackpot when the right combinations land on the reels. The game’s logo is depicted by the wild, as the symbol with the highest value, it offers as much as 2,500 coins in payouts.
Diamond Wild: How to Place a Bet
Players who are ready to play the Diamond Game slot are faced with two options; you either try out the mechanics of the game by playing for free or you can go ahead and make a bet with real money. When you are ready with your gaming budget, take a conscious decision on your bet amount per line. Most online casinos who offer the game accepts a max bet of £20 per spin which is reasonable. This will surely sound like music to the ears of prudent gamers who do not wish to be too extravagant at the reels. It is definitely a good opportunity to spin your way to the top.
Diamond Wild: Gameplay
A player is at liberty to play from one to twenty active paylines which are stacked with a nominal of £0.1, £0.2, £0.5 as well as £0.10 at each one of them. Broken down into simple language, this means that a Maximum bet of £20 is acceptable on the slot per spin. From the initial reel, a player can create paid combos from three, four or five identical icons with each positioned consecutively in the active line of the slot.
The biggest combination on individual line determines the magnitude of your wins per spin. You calculate the total wins when you multiply the combination index with the bet per line. With this scenario, the combination index can go as high as 2500 times.
Slots games from the game providers iSoftBet always come equipped with special symbols and features, and Diamond Wild is not an exception. Notable among the symbols are;
- The Wild symbol - this is always found reclining in the backdrop and can substitute other symbols bar the Free Games symbol and the Diamond symbol. The Diamond symbol - this symbol will always be paid irrespective of its position. The bet per spin comes in handy in the summation of the possible wins by the game’s combo. It also goes to give the progressive jackpot a ruffle.
- The Free Game symbol - this may not suffice as part of the combination, but it goes to activate the free games simply by landing 3 Free Game symbols or more anywhere on the game’s screen. When this is achieved two times multiplier, and eight free games will be yours.
The usual symbols that are common with classic slots are found on the reels of Diamond Wild; symbols like cherries, bars, 7s as well as bells. There is a range of low payouts like 3 cents each coming from three cherries three bells and the possibility of bigger wins of £10 coming from five of the seven. Although the winnings are moderate, they regularly occur within the range of 15 cents and one Euro.
The main focus of this game is matching the symbols on any payline from left to right. The huge payouts always come from the scatters even though the wild has the power to replace regular symbols. You can get your bet amount with 3 scatters landing in any position, landing four afford you five times. Within the normal game, 5 Diamonds or more on the max bet amount pays out the progressive jackpot.
Diamond Wild: Game Buttons
Diamond Wild can boast of several game buttons which include;
- The Lines Button - this can be used to change the number of active paylines.
- The Spin Button - this sets the reels in motion to play your selected bet amount.
- The Autospin - if you want to play continuously without stopping in between spins, then you need the Autospin option.
- The Coin Button - make additions or subtraction of coins per payline with this button.
Diamond Wild: Payouts
The game providers iSoftBet placed the RTP of the game slot at the rate of 96.69% with the Diamond Wild offering the highest payout. For 5 of a kind, it can award a payout up to ten times your bet amount. Important to note that 3 Wild symbols activate two-way pay and landing them on a single payline will award a player with as much as 20x his stake. When this is joined to the 7x Wild the wins are just too good to miss.