Jack and the Beanstalk is a slot machine game from NetEnt that is centered on the timeless tale of the poor lad Jack who bartered his cow for magic beans which lead him to untold treasures in the giant’s kingdom. NetEnt captured the treasure-seeking elements of the magical tale and crafted it into a game that is quite entertaining. It opens with an exciting animated short movie with the protagonist Jack making efforts to creep out of the fierce giant’s castle with the magic hen that lay the golden egg. A chase in the clouds ensued when he was caught in the act by the giant.
The game is truly beautiful with pleasant bird-chirping noises in the backdrop. The slot is packed with amazing 3D graphics, delightful soundtracks as well as stunning visuals which puts gamers into a relaxed mood. From time to time, a butterfly flutters across the game’s screen, depicting the background scene of Jack’s house. Get ready to join in the fun as we climb the beanstalk with Jack.
Jack and the Beanstalk: How to Place a Bet
The game setting can best be described as magical with the gameplay offering a truly delightful journey on both desktop and mobile with the inclusion of other compatible devices. Wagering starts from 20p per spins and goes as high as £100 at the max.
Jack and the Beanstalk: Gameplay
As mentioned, Jack and the Beanstalk is a NetEnt powered game played on a five reels and 20 payline format. It is a premium slot machine centered on the classic tale of a poor boy in search of wealth in the domain of the giant. The game is equipped with a few innovations such as the Treasure Collection feature.
The slot machine makes use of all new Walking Wild feature. A respin will be yours at no additional cost when a walking Wild puts in an appearance on any reel during the execution of the Free Spins feature or the base game. You will increase your chances of forming winning combos as the wild shifts one reel towards the left. As long as the wild remains on the reels, respin continue. This means that it can only come to a stop once it gets to the first one – the one positioned at the far left. More Walking Wilds are available during the re-spin, and the re-spins continue coming till all the wilds disappear from the reels. The good aspect of this is that Walking Wild comes with three times multiplier.
The Walking Wild feature is also applicable to the Free Spins feature. You can get the free spins game activated by landing three Treasure Chest symbols or more on any position on the reels. This gives you a reward of 10 free spins. Additional five free spins will be added when you get extra three Treasure Chests or more during the feature. This brings the free spins to a total of 15. It is important to note that every free spin win accompanied with a wild are subject to a three times multiplier.
The last on the list is the Treasure Collection. While executing the Free Spin feature, you will notice key symbols landing on the 5th reel. Collecting three keys makes the next appearing wild to change to stacked wild of two money pouches. Collecting additional three keys to make it six will see new wilds transformed into stacked wilds of three golden hens. In conclusion, collecting a final additional three keys, making nine – will make wilds to be transformed to expanding golden harp wilds. Upon its appearance, an expanding or stacked wild shifts one reel to the left till it gets to the first reel with re-spins for huge winning potential.
Variance is pegged at medium with the wins coming quite frequently in the base
game (you can have one win in three spins). A massive 1,500x your wager is possible on both the free spins and the base game. The best way to sweep a huge prize is to collect a total of nine keys in the Free Spins feature.
Jack and the Beanstalk: Game Buttons
The gaming giants NetEnt saw the need to equip Jack and the Beanstalk slot machine with a plethora of game buttons. Notable among them are:
- Spin Button – This launches the reels in manual mode
- Autospin - This, on the other hand, launches the reels in automatic mode and it continues spinning till you get to a preset number
- Bet Button - It has two arrows up and down, click on the up arrow to top your bet and the down one to reduce it.
- Level Button - Use the (+) and (-) buttons to increase and decrease the bet level.
- Coins Button - This section depicts the total balance you have left to play the game.
- Paytables Button - This gives information about the game.
- Win Button - Displays the amount of your win.
Jack and the Beanstalk: Payouts
The payouts come as follows:
- Jack – He dishes out 20, 200 or as much as 1,000 coins when you have three, four or five symbols on a payline in that order.
- Monster – They will reward you with 15, 100 or 750 for three, four or five symbols respectively.
- Goat - Pays wins of 10, 50 or 250 for three, four or five symbols correspondingly.
- Ax – this symbol rewards you with 10, 50 or 250 for three, four or five symbols respectively.
- Watering Can – When it lands during the gameplay, it pays 8 coins for three, 30 coins for four and a total of 125 coins just for five.